Windows stuck in boot after WireGuard update (switch to WireGuardNT?)

John-Paul Andreini jandreini at geonerco.com
Fri Sep 24 20:17:27 UTC 2021

I'll roll it as well. If you see a news item about a murdered IT admin you'll know the change didn't work this time and my users have sought retribution.

John-Paul

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information protected by the attorney-client privilege or other privileges, and intended for use only by the intended recipient(s).  If you have received this e-mail in error, please do not read, reproduce or distribute the contents, but rather, immediately notify the sender, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.  Pursuant to corporate policy and resolutions, E-mail correspondence is insufficient to amend or modify contracts.