WireGuard with obfuscation support

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Sep 27 07:11:30 UTC 2021

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 09:53:08 +0900,
  Nico Schottelius <nico.schottelius at ungleich.ch> wrote:

>I'd appreciate if wireguard upstream would take this in, maybe even
>supporting multiple / dynamic listen ports.

The problem is mostly orthogonal to Wireguard. There isn't going to be a
one size fits all solution for hiding traffic. Failures in hiding traffic
are potentially very bad for individuals. As such general solutions are
not something you can recommend universally to people, as amateurs are
not going to be able to make good decisions about the risks and some may
get themselves tortured and killed.

This may not be something the developers for Wireguard want to be
responsible for.