Is it possible to disable wireguard on specific Wi-Fi ?

Jason Grant dadima at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:36:23 UTC 2022

On 17 Apr 2022, at 21:12, Nohk Two wrote:

> So, I have this idea that if it is possible to configure the Wireguard
> app to turn off or disable automatically when the network is
> established on specific Wi-Fi SSIDs ?

The MacOS WireGuard client has exactly this feature. You can
enable/disable on-demand access for particular SSIDs, and it’s very
useful for a situation where you’re moving your device around, between
home and office say. Any timetable for adding this feature to other
platforms, like Windows or Android?