Connection hangs over CGNAT (Starlink)

Dean Davis dean_davis at withtel.com.au
Mon Dec 19 03:41:34 UTC 2022

hi

same issue

I do kind of a automated ping test and if fails on the server side to
many times bring down interface and then back up in a bash script

with

nmcli connection down wg0 && nmcli connection up wg0

to me it looks to be connection state issue difference between new and
established/related  ( can not confirm )

ugly but works for me

regards
dean