[wireguard-apple] Merge of contributions

Alessio Nossa alessio.nossa+list at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:41:39 UTC 2022

Hello,
A few weeks ago I pushed some changes to the wireguard-apple
repository (an/shortcuts-integration branch [1]) and also created a
pull request on GitHub [2] as indicated in the message returned by the
server on git push.

However, there was no sign of a review/merge. Is there anything I can
do to speed up the process? Do you have an ETA for the next WireGuard
iOS app update? I have tried my best to facilitate this, because I
really need the Siri Shortcuts integration to be available and I don't
want to distribute a custom version of the WireGuard iOS app just to
add this integration.

Thank you,
Alessio Nossa

[1] https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-apple/log/?h=an/shortcuts-integration