Multiple search domains settings in MacOS based on config file

Simon Karberg simon.karberg at agillic.com
Wed Jun 1 18:45:58 UTC 2022

Hi,

I can see in my config file under DNS that I have our primary DNS
server ip address and then added search domains with comma list after.
On linux & Windows it seems to be set correctly but it's not being set
through the MacOS client from the app store.

I have tried to look through the source code to identify if the
settings are there for the app but I'm not sure.

I am on MacOS 12.4 (Monterey) in a M1 Max (arm64).
App version: 1.0.15 (26)
Go backend version: 2ef39d47