wireguard-windows: possibly wrong selection of outgoing IP Address?

Max Schulze max.schulze at online.de
Tue Jun 7 08:43:29 UTC 2022

Hallo Szymon,

On 07.06.22 09:08, Szymon Nowak wrote:
> Hi To do this on the windows server, you need to run NAT on the WG interface
> https://openvpn.net/cloud-docs/enabling-routing-nat-on-windows-server-2016/

why should I ? Which interfaces should I bridge? The WG Interface is "stand-alone" and does not to any routing to/from public internet for any clients.

Why are you suggesting NAT, when the log shows that the IP adresses for the *destination* are correct?

Besides, I do not need to do any of this on the linux box, where the connection is successful with the same config.