Source IP selection or multi-home or multi-interface issue - solved with source-based route - was: Re: Wireguard source ip selection issue with multi interfaces

曹煜 cao88yu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:12:58 UTC 2022

Hi,
Actually, I've hacked the wireguard source code by myself months ago,
and it's working as expected on openwrt with mwan3.
See details and the last hack patch on my github issue:
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/issues/9538
As I said on the issue, the problem is wireguard always reset the
incoming ip and ipmark, and then select the source ip from main
routing table.

Janne Johansson <icepic.dz at gmail.com> 于2022年10月21日周五 21:27写道: