Wireguard iOS crashes after upgrading to XCode 14

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:56:17 UTC 2022

Hi Andrej,

It works, well done!

A strange thing though, before your patch I was still able to connect
to the VPN server, if I changed the schema to Release instead of
Debug.  Now with your patch it also works under Debug schema, which is
fantastic.
What could be the technical reason that it still worked under Release?

And what will happen now, are you able to actually get this patch
released on the official repo? The repo hasn't been updated for a
year.  :-)

Thanks,
Houman