User on mailinglist that collects addresses to send spam?

Christoph Loesch wireguard-mail at chil.at
Fri Jan 27 23:34:53 UTC 2023

Hi,

wouldn't it be a consideration worth to hide or at least obfuscate mail addresses a bit more in mailman on this list here?
Mailman is able to obfuscate this better, see for example on lists.funkfeuer.at

Since I wrote the first time here about the "offer" I got, I'm getting more and more "spam" in the last weeks on the address I registered here on this list.

How do you work with this situation? Update/add rules in Mailfilter until the next mail comes through? Cat and mouse game? ;)

Kind regards,