Wireguard address binding - how to fix?

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at ungleich.ch
Tue May 21 07:21:11 UTC 2024

Hello Jason,

do you mind applying the patch from Daniel? Or is there anything wrong with it?

Daniel: amazing work, I was not aware that you have already put in the
hard work, thank you so very much!

The world (*) is suffering because of the lack of IP address binding in wireguard.

Best regards,

Nico

(*) With world I refer to every engineer that needs to run wireguard in
non-trivial situations with multiple IP addresses on one host, which is
extremely common for anything that routes.