[RFC] Moving the about tab to the left

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun May 26 16:36:25 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm considering a cosmetic change that may be controversial.

If the about tab is enabled, then it's been enabled explicitly,
through use of a config value or by adding a file, and has a nice
reason for being there. As such, I think it should be the first tab on
the left. The default tab that's opened will still be 'summary', and
this tab will still be mapped to the base url, but aesthetically, this
just moves the about tab to the left of summary. I've made this change
on <http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit> if you'd like to see how it looks.

What do you think?

Jason