auto completion with tab: separate commands and tree structure

J Rt jean.rblt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:08:31 CET 2020

Hello,

Ok, sounds good. Do you agree that this would be a bit nicer tab
autocompletion? Or do you mind a lot having to type 'show' to get the
second autocompletion? :) .

Do you think you would be able to implement the change you described
in your last message? If not I can give it a look / try, but I do not
have too much experience with this sort of scripting. Wonder if this
behavior could be decided with a switch from a config file (starts to
be a bit more work then maybe though).