Unable to browse Public repo

Dejan Tolj dejan1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:43:36 CEST 2011

Hi
I have set all permissions to 777 in the project directory and in the
.git directory but still get the same error message.
I am using cgit v.0.9

I have played around with the cgitrc file, for repo.path tried:
repo.path=/root/projects/proj/.git
repo.path=/root/projects/proj/proj.git

repo.url=proj1
repo.path=/root/projects/proj/.git