showing branches not in refs/heads/

Rob wink at connectedserver.com
Sat Nov 19 23:32:37 CET 2011

HI Jamie,

Thanks for your reply, and reading it i wondered why i did not think of/see this before. I got this error,

error: unable to resolve reference refs/heads/development/user/myidea: Not a directory

When i tried to push in similar fashion as you describe. But i did not think of the branch development i already had pushed :) I've changed the personal branch path now from development/USER/ to dev/USER/ like you have and it works flawlessly.

Thanks for kicking my brain awake :)

Rob