Fwd: hjemli.net http is down

Lars Hjemli hjemli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:21:10 CEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Peter Wu <lekensteyn at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday 12 April 2013 12:00:10 Lars Hjemli wrote:
> > Yeah, the linode on which it is running has got a corrupted httpd image.
> > But cgit has a new home these days: http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/about/
> Where can I subscribe to the mailing list? I have a question about cgit,
> concurrency and cache.

Try sending an email to cgit-request at hjemli.net, with the word 'help' as
subject, and you should get a reply with information about subscribing etc.

Is the list software still up? I saw a message from you on gmane[1] from 10
> April, it is curious that there haven't been any messages yesterday.

Yeah, the list is still up but since the webserver is down everyting must
be done by mail.

I've CC'ed the mailing list just in case anyone else is wondering.

--
larsh