Syntax highlighting broken.

Jason A. Smith smithj4 at bnl.gov
Mon Aug 12 21:29:31 CEST 2013

I understand the desire to move to a newer and possibly better syntax
highlighting tool like that python script, but since that requires
python version 3, it is not possible to use on a RHEL5/6 server, which
is a show-stopper for us. RHEL7 will probably have it, but we need to
use the current Enterprise OSes here and RHEL7 probably won't be out for
close to another year.

~Jason