Can I get detailed Cgit logs?

Nolan Darilek nolan at thewordnerd.info
Tue Feb 25 20:24:02 CET 2014

OK, figured it out. I was proxying to the Cgit docker container via
Nginx, and specified:

proxy_pass http://cgit.prod.docker;

instead of:

proxy_pass http://cgit.prod.docker/;

Maybe some sort of "debug mode" might have helped diagnose the issue?
Presumably Cgit was looking for repositories in a directory that didn't
exist. Having a way to output "No repositories found in
/srv/git/doesnotexist" might have helped me track that down more
quickly. Or maybe such a thing exists and my Google powers are weak. :)

Thanks.