Description in repo not used if not using scan-path

Philip Taylor pst200 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 8 23:46:08 CET 2014

Hello,

I have previously used scab-path for each folder of git repos. When I do
this, it automatically selects the description that I put in the repo
"description" file.

When I tried to manually specify a path to a repo,  it doesn't appear to
automatically use the description from the "description" file, and I
just get "[no description]". I know the description is there as looking
for the repo using scan-path, the description is present.

Thanks