Missing dependency

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:07:38 CET 2014

Jason,

I'm no Makefile expert, but a solution à la CMake involves checking for the
library/header existence in common library/header location (/usr/...,
/usr/local/..., etc). If the library is found, we use it, otherwise, we
prompt a relevant error message. CMake has its own Find* mechanism; isn't
the autotools ./configure exactly for that purpose?

HTH,
-F

--
Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images