Render markdown files in tree view

Lukasz Janyst lukasz at jany.st
Thu Dec 8 16:06:01 CET 2016

Hey there,

First of all, thanks for all the great work on cgit. Awesome stuff!

In my setup, I like to have the markdown files in the repos rendered as
HTML instead of having them highlighted as code. Turns out it's fairly
easy to achieve using filters. I attach the necessary patches. Feel free
to commit if you think they are generally useful.

Cheers,
   Lukasz