reduce number of tags in log/summary view

Radha Mohan mohun106 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 07:10:42 CEST 2016

Hi,
I am looking for an option (if any) in cgitrc that can reduce the
number for tags of branch shown in log view or summary view.

I have a situation where a branch is tagged by our automatic build
systems. If on some branch the commit doesn't move ahead the web view
makes it clumsy. We have to scroll horizontally to see the full info
as all the tags occupy the space in a single line.

If an option exists that can control the number of tags in this kind
of situation that would be helpful.

regards,
Radha