Truncate "commit" page

John Keeping john at keeping.me.uk
Thu Sep 8 13:19:03 CEST 2016

On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 07:11:38AM +0000, Luc Chante wrote:
> It's not exactly what I'm looking for, but I will try this.

Yeah, I didn't think it would be exactly what you wanted but it's the
closest we have at the moment.

I think there are two small improvements which would make it much more
usable:

1) Add a link to get from stat-only mode to the full diff
2) Add a configuration variable to use stat-only mode by default

Would that get closer to what you're looking for or is there something
still missing?