trac integration

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Sep 28 01:21:50 CEST 2016

Hi Ferry,

I suppose this would be something for the contrib/ section. I wouldn't
be all together opposed to filling this directory with lots of
different integrations for various project management applications,
web servers, and so forth, but one pitfall I've seen numerous times in
my projects and others is that these go stale and get abandoned fairly
quickly, but nobody realizes because it's alongside the active
project. On the other hand, when it's in a separate repo, it's easier
to see how active it is and what the status is. So, I see both the
advantages of it and disadvantages to integrating it into the cgit
repository.

If we do wind up keeping it in its own repository and not integrating
it into cgit's, of course I'd be happy to host this on git.zx2c4.com
alongside cgit, and give you ownership over the repo.

Jason