NGINX and linux

Konstantin Ryabitsev konstantin at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Apr 3 22:19:08 CEST 2018

On 04/03/18 12:51, Georg Faerber wrote:
>> Nginx doesn't support CGI directly, so you need to use fcgiwrap or an
>> equivalent as a wrapper to run CGit.
> I wouldn't recommend to use fcgiwrap, as this is deprecated. I'm running
> cgit in production via uwsgi [1]. In case you need help setting it up:
> ping me, I'm able to provide configs as well.

Why not write about it here? I'd be interested in seeing what you have.
I wanted to do uwsgi with cgit about a year ago, but there was a bug in
uwsgi's CGI implementation that prevented it from working (they fixed it
after I reported it to them).

Do you do uwsgi for both cgit and git-daemon, or are you serving
https:// via cgit directly?

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev