The logo of the about page is never shown although it is displayed on all other pages

jean-christophe manciot actionmystique at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 16:24:15 CEST 2018

Something strange happened.
I played with some settings to find a workaround, and the issue vanished
suddenly:
I was careful about the a 'cache-about-ttl=1' parameter to make sure the
cache was not involved in this.
I refreshed the about page several times during a few mins, but the issue
was still there.
I added a 'homepage=https://git.sdxlive.com/<repository_name>/about' in the
cgitrc file of all the repos  and after some time (more than 1 mn), the
issue was gone.
I removed those settings and the issue did not resurface.
All these tests were done with chrome 68.0.3440.106.
If you want to check it out, the website is live at *https://git.sdxlive.com
<https://git.sdxlive.com>*.

--
Jean-Christophe