The logo of the about page is never shown although it is displayed on all other pages

John Keeping john at keeping.me.uk
Sat Aug 25 19:39:49 CEST 2018

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 04:24:15PM +0200, jean-christophe manciot wrote:
> Something strange happened.
> I played with some settings to find a workaround, and the issue vanished
> suddenly:
> I was careful about the a 'cache-about-ttl=1' parameter to make sure the
> cache was not involved in this.
> I refreshed the about page several times during a few mins, but the issue
> was still there.
> I added a 'homepage=https://git.sdxlive.com/<repository_name>/about' in the
> cgitrc file of all the repos  and after some time (more than 1 mn), the
> issue was gone.

This sounds like a cache issue somewhere, whether that's CGit or your
browser or somewhere in between.  If the cache TTL was originally
longer, then that will have been included in the HTTP Expires header on
earlier results so it's possible that the older response was still
cached based on the previous TTL.