Typo introduced #2f50b47

Alexander Pickering alex at cogarr.net
Sat Aug 3 21:52:06 UTC 2024

Hi all,

Thanks for cgit, it's great! I have cgit occasionally (re-)compiling on
a Debian 11 system with gcc, today it errored in scan-tree.c on the
master branch. My setup script is:

	git clone https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit
	cd cgit
	git submodule init
	git submodule update
	make
	make install

I got the error

	../scan-tree.c:57:65: error: parameter name omitted
    57 | ic int gitconfig_config(const char *key, const char *value,
		const struct config_context *, void *cb)

I think this line

	static int gitconfig_config(const char *key, const char *value, const
struct config_context *, void *cb)

should be

	static int gitconfig_config(const char *key, const char *value, void *cb)

If I make this change, it compiles and seems to work as expected.

Best,
Alex