[pass] password-store & gpg?

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Dec 2 17:13:50 CET 2012

Hi Paul,

Please send these sorts of things to the pass mailinglist in the future.

IIRC, we ran into some issues with particular options only being
available with gpg2 that we wanted, as well as gpg2's relationship to
the tty.

If I'm mistaken, are you able to confirm that all gpg2 invocations in
the script are successful with gpg1?

Jason