[pass] password-store & gpg?

Paul Wise pabs at debian.org
Sun Dec 2 22:51:09 CET 2012

On Sun, 2012-12-02 at 17:13 +0100, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:

> Please send these sorts of things to the pass mailinglist in the
> future.

Sorry, as its a mailman list I assumed I would have to subscribe.

> IIRC, we ran into some issues with particular options only being
> available with gpg2 that we wanted, as well as gpg2's relationship to
> the tty.

Hmm, OK. I didn't run into any of those with 0.4.

> If I'm mistaken, are you able to confirm that all gpg2 invocations in
> the script are successful with gpg1?

I can use 0.4 without using gpg2 just fine. Everything works as far as I
can tell; I tested init, ls, show, show -c, insert, edit, generate & rm.
I haven't tested 0.4.2 due to the gpg2 requirement.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise