[pass] Multiple keys per repo

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Dec 2 17:21:47 CET 2012

Hi David,

This is a cool idea. I'd be up for considering it, if we can get the
code minimal and simple enough. Right now it's a bit large and there
are a couple of issues:

+set_gpg_id() {
+ if [[ -f "$1/.gpg-id" ]]; then
+     ID="$(head -n 1 "$1/.gpg-id")"
+     return 0
+ else
+   if [[ "$(dirname $1)" == "." ]]; then

Shouldn't this only walk outward enough to the point where dirname $1
== dirname $PREFIX?

+     return -1
+   else
+     find_id "$(dirname $1)"

Did you mean set_gpg_id here?

+   fi
+ fi
+}

I suppose we'd also need a nice option in init too for this.

Bah, it's looking a bit overkill, but still kind of nice. What's the list think?

Jason