[pass] Multiple keys per repo

David Sklar david.sklar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:54:39 CET 2012

Hi, Jason. The answer to both your questions is "Yes" (accompanied by a
"why didn't you check your patch more carefully?! stern admonishment
addressed to myself.) I got a little wrapped around the axle manually
subbing in and out the platform-specific code so I could do the editing
right in my git repo.

I will noodle around if there's an invocation of "find" that would
produce the same result more concisely, that might help. The init option
would be convenient (Or at least some way to provide a shortcut for
"echo SOMEID >> $PREFIX/SOMEPLACE/.gpgid && git add
$PREFIX/SOMEPLACE/.gpgid && git commit -m "Added SOMEID at SOMEPLACE",
although those steps can certainly be accomplished manually.

David