[pass] I can't make work the zsh autocomplete

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Dec 2 17:28:50 CET 2012

Another note --

I noticed you added a copyright claim to the top of the file when you
committed it to oh-my-zsh. I'm wondering if you added any features to
it, and would like to contribute them back upstream. At quick glance,
I didn't notice much other than the #autostart oh-my-zsh metadata, but
I might be mistaken?

Thanks,
Jason