[pass] I can't make work the zsh autocomplete

Santiago Borrazás sanbor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 21:08:16 CET 2012

> Did you ever get around to adding the description and link to the
> oh-my-zsh wiki plugin info page, a la [1]?

No, I will add info to the wiki soon. If you wish, you can do it.

I noticed you added a copyright claim to the top of the file when you
> committed it to oh-my-zsh. I'm wondering if you added any features to
> it, and would like to contribute them back upstream. At quick glance,
> I didn't notice much other than the #autostart oh-my-zsh metadata, but
> I might be mistaken?

Sorry about that, I look like a copyright leacher.

My intention was to appear as the plugin maintainer, so I added my
email/name to authors. I think I should change it and add my name as plugin
maintainer. What do you think?