[pass] Darwin ramdisk

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue Sep 11 21:03:01 CEST 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM, rupa <rupa at lrrr.us> wrote:
> Probably not high on your list, but FWIW attached is a reference shell
> script that creates and destroys a ramdisk on Darwin.

This is cool. That warning on OSX about insecure temporary file
creation is a bummer, and it would be nice to remove it. I started to
look at this ramdisk situation, but my dislike of the Mac overwhelmed
me, so I stopped.

If you'd like to integrate this into pass, that would be totally
awesome. I probably wouldn't be up for merging something super OSX
specific, but I'm sure Theo (who should be on this ML) would be
willing to add the patch to the Homebrew formula, and I can help out
with keeping things as tidy and neat as possible.

Alternatively, you might be able to refactor this into something that
could live inside the contrib/ directory.

What do you think?