[pass] Suggested documentation clarification

Zachary Drew zachary.drew at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 20:13:47 CET 2013

Ahh yes, I probably skimmed that section too fast. Too few hours in the day
and all. In light of that, can I suggest:

-Adding "username" explicitly to the existing example? That way searching
for text within the page would find it.
-Split that section up into two sections "Data Organization" and "Migrating
to Pass" and add the "Data Organization" section to the man page?
-Perhaps "Data Organization" could be called "Storing Usernames / Secret
Questions / PINs / etc..." as "Data Organization" is vague.

I realize now I payed little attention to that section because I'm not
trying to migrate from an existing password manager into Pass.

Thanks for the prompt reply!

Zach