[pass] android?

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sat Sep 21 20:10:01 CEST 2013

Interestingly enough, I've been thinking about this myself, and was going
to write a more comprehensive post to the list soon. IIRC, somebody had
started an android app, but I'm not sure what happened to it.

Right now, I've been doing:

   $ pass show Blah/blah | qrencode -t ANSI

And just using a qrcode reader on the phone. Not so nice.

The issue I see is - I don't want too much trusted info on my phone.
Multi-keys plus git could help with this, but I don't know if I feel
comfortable even having the encrypted data on a telephone.

More coherent message will be posted soon. For now, thoughts?