[pass] pass v1.5 (almost clears my clipboard)

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Apr 16 13:08:43 CEST 2014

Okay I've just spent some time with the Parcellite source code. While
there is some FIFO IPC, it doesn't support clearing the clipboard
history. With klipper, pass has the line "qdbus org.kde.klipper
/klipper org.kde.klipper.klipper.clearClipboardHistory &>/dev/null".
Parcellite has no such equivalent. If you write to the developers
asking them to add a function call to history.c's clear_history upon
the proper command in main.c's do_command, then we could add support
for this to pass.