[pass] Fwd: Rumor has it you're a hard guy to get in touch with

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Apr 16 13:15:51 CEST 2014

The tree patches are going to be fine. Everybody relax.

Forwarded conversation
Subject: Rumor has it you're a hard guy to get in touch with
------------------------

From: *Jason A. Donenfeld* <Jason at zx2c4.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:18 AM
To: ice+pleaseactuallyanswerme at mama.indstate.edu

Hey Steve,

I've heard you're really hard to get in touch with and that you're
letting tree development slide. Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee reply to me and
consider merging this patch I have. I would really appreciate it tons
- just a single simple patch and a version bump. It would make a huge
difference to me and to the pass community. Hell, my phone is in the
signature of this message if you'd prefer to talk that way instead.
Please be alive!

Jason

(The patch in question:
<http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/tree/contrib/tree-1.6.0-matchdirs.patch

----------
> I've heard you're really hard to get in touch with and that you're
> letting tree development slide. Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee reply to me and
> consider merging this patch I have. I would really appreciate it tons
> - just a single simple patch and a version bump. It would make a huge
> difference to me and to the pass community. Hell, my phone is in the
> signature of this message if you'd prefer to talk that way instead.
> Please be alive!

  Uh oh, my laziness has gone net-wide. :-)

  I have no problems merging your patch, and I did actually look at it this
morning.  My work on tree has certainly suffered recently.  I'll try to find
some time to work on it, but it may have to wait until after this semester
is
over (about 3 weeks.)

  Consider pinging me about it then if you haven't heard from me by then.  I
might have some time to work on it this week.

                                                        - Steve