[pass] Pass on Maemo

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Apr 18 01:49:50 CEST 2014

On Apr 18, 2014 12:05 AM, "Adam Wellings" <skanky at kapin.co.uk> wrote:

> 1) Pass calls gpg2, whereas gpg on Maemo is gpg. Initially I edited the script
> to change the calls to gpg - but when I resolve the other issues, I'll reinstall
> pass and instead set-up a link to from gpg2 to gpg.

As of pass 1.5, this is no longer a problem. You could even use the
latest git master if you like. It autodetects gpg vs gpg2.

> 2) mkdir in busybox doesn't support the -v option. I've manually removed this
> option from the script. Again, I may instead set-up a different resolution. I'll
> probably wrap mkdir with a a function that "eats" the option.

I don't really want to support busybox, so this is probably the best solution :(
Unless you can come up with a better one.

> 3) Pass now encrypts no problem, but when it decrypts it calls gpg, which calls gpg-agent but that returns an error that it can't execute pinentry. That error
> message is very generic but *suggests* it can't find pinentry.
> "can't connect to the PIN entry module: End of file"

This too is fixed in >= pass 1.5 or the latest git master.