[pass] Wanted: Test Suite

Von Welch von at vwelch.com
Sat Apr 19 15:04:21 CEST 2014

Here's an initial start at this (mainly in the tests/ directory):
https://github.com/von-forks/password-store/tree/testing

Its mainly a smoke test at this point, but the harness is working. I'll
keep working on it rest of the weekend but any feedback welcome.

BTW, to save a bunch of work in launching a gpg-agent, I'm just using an
unencrypted test key. That might be confusing pass (e.g. 'pass init' works
but returns non-zero), hence the work-around in pass_init() at the moment.
Clearly a bug in some way - if pass isn't going to allow this, it should do
so more cleanly.

Von