[pass] Wanted: Test Suite

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sat Apr 19 23:41:09 CEST 2014

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Von Welch <von at vwelch.com> wrote:

> Sounds reasonable to me.
>
> I think what I have is good enough to let me test and I'll see if someone
> else wants to take on rebuilding the make system.

There will be no "rebuilding the make system" of any kind. I've committed a
patch that addresses your issue:
http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/commit/?id=78098bab96c0228d700978492152ba3c2a872d2b

> Hmm, it does work, but for some reason returns a non-zero exit status.
> Some minor bug I assume.

Interesting. The relevant lines for that are:

                local password
                read -r -p "Enter password for $path: " -e password
                $GPG -e "${GPG_RECIPIENT_ARGS[@]}" -o "$passfile" $GPG_OPTS
<<<"$password"
        fi
        git_add_file "$passfile" "Added given password for $path to store."

I wonder why there'd be an issue...