[pass] Imported passmenu

Chris Down chris at chrisdown.name
Thu Apr 24 04:50:54 CEST 2014

Hey,

Jason A. Donenfeld writes:
> I've imported passmenu into the contrib folder:
> http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/tree/contrib/dmenu

Sure thing, thanks. One thing is that package maintainers need to make
sure they install this alongside pass for 1.6, or there will be little
point in merging.

> You should now have commit access to that directory. Please keep it up to
> date:
>
> $ git clone ssh://git@git.zx2c4.com/password-store

I'm not expecting updates unless things inside pass change.

Also, I think the [ $? -eq 0 ] check you added (without mentioning,
which is a little odd...) is undesirable.  Since this script uses bash,
we might as well use `((', even if that does happen. I'm also not
convinced this error check is necessary -- the only normal way that
dmenu could return a value != 0 is if dmenu is manually terminated by a
signal. In that (extremely rare) case, it doesn't even matter --
$password will be empty. Programming for something that both isn't an
issue when it happens, and something that happens extraordinarily
rarely, is something I would really like to avoid.

> I'm using your SSH keys from github. Let me know if there are any problems.

I didn't test it, but it should be the same as
https://chrisdown.name/ssh.

Thanks. :-)