[pass] Imported passmenu

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Apr 24 11:10:43 CEST 2014

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:50 AM, Chris Down <chris at chrisdown.name> wrote:

> Sure thing, thanks. One thing is that package maintainers need to make
> sure they install this alongside pass for 1.6, or there will be little
> point in merging.

Also, some folks check contrib directories manually looking for goodies.

Also, I think the [ $? -eq 0 ] check you added (without mentioning,
> which is a little odd...) is undesirable.  Since this script uses bash,
> we might as well use `((', even if that does happen. I'm also not
> convinced this error check is necessary -- the only normal way that
> dmenu could return a value != 0 is if dmenu is manually terminated by a
> signal. In that (extremely rare) case, it doesn't even matter --
> $password will be empty. Programming for something that both isn't an
> issue when it happens, and something that happens extraordinarily
> rarely, is something I would really like to avoid.

Thanks. This is something I was playing with myself and didn't actually
mean to merge it. Anyway, I fixed it to the desired intent: <
http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/commit/?id=f7764184104315b620ddb39be691145863e089ab