[pass] copying usernames and urls

Johan Venant jvenant at invicem.pro
Tue Apr 29 15:36:20 CEST 2014

I proposed a patch for this adding a field attribut to pass:

 Add the capacity to output or copy in the clipboard only
 the specified field instead of the password.
 Using the standard format : <field>: <value> in the password data

Never had any feedback about this....

*--------Johan Venant.*
Tel : +33 6 13 06 95 43
*www.invicem.pro <http://www.invicem.pro>*