[pass] Getting Started

Sajan Parikh sajan at parikh.io
Sat Dec 20 16:56:06 CET 2014

Sorry, didn't realize this list doesn't set the reply-to header.  In
case someone finds this thread on Google, the solution is in the email
below.

On 12/20/2014 09:49 AM, Patrick Burroughs (Celti) wrote:
> It looks like your key is untrusted (probably you didn't re-trust it
> after importing it to your current machine. You need to trust it in
> gnupg before you can use it with pass. Regards, ~Celti
Yep, that's what it was.

I ran the following

gpg --edit 2A340B56

Then, entered "trust" and chose "5" for ultimate trust, since its my key
and stored and managed properly.

Reinitialized pass, entered something, and looks like we're good to go.

Thanks!

--
Sajan Parikh