[pass] Patch for adding a multiclip option

Niek Bosch just.niek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:46:17 CET 2014

The problem with using an option to specify the line number is that if the user needs to copy three lines (e.g. url/username/password), he’ll need to execute the command three times and provide his password three times. That's not very efficient/user-friendly. I’m trying to make this process as quickly as possible.

I do think your suggestion would also be a nice addition to pass.

Regards,

Niek

P.S. Sorry, I’ll update the manpage if the functionality gets accepted.