[pass] Password store on Android

Nathan Typanski mail at nathantypanski.com
Wed Jun 4 21:53:34 CEST 2014

On 06/04, Stefan Simroth wrote:
> Yes!! I want to and can do it, but currently I am so tight on time...
> But I'll see what I can do.
>
> If anyone would like to help - please tell me!
>
> Especially helpful would be someone who could provide an
> Android-compatible version of gnupg - which basically means compiling it
> with the Android NDK. This is some kind of blocker for me right now.

Does APG meet those requirements?

<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thialfihar.android.apg>

It's GPL, so we at least can review it for Bad Behavior, and K9Mail
integrated with it which seems to suggest it's interoperable to some
extent. I don't know much more than that, and I haven't done enough
Android development to say whether it's as simple as linking against a C
library on a desktop, but it might work in theory.

        Nathan