[pass] Password store on Android

Stefan Simroth stefan.simroth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:53:33 CEST 2014

APG would qualify and it can work.
Long time ago, I already made an experiment.
Just now I commited it to the repo.

It's just the question, if we want to use it. Unfortunately it's not
actively maintained and the UI quite old and rusty.
OpenPGP Keychain looks much better and is based on the code base.
It also has a Remote interface to use for integration...

-- Beantwortete Nachricht --