[pass] os x mavericks gpg agent warning

Jon Morehouse morehousej09 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 05:31:54 CEST 2014

Hey Josh,

I'd recommend looking into your environment variables. You want to make sure that
$GPG_AGENT_INFO and $GPG_PID are set correctly. If you're using
tmux/screen you may also want to look into setting the $GPG_TTY variable
on your session.

Personally, I use keychain `brew install keychain` to manage my
environment. You could run something like `keychain --eval -q` on
startup to help you out with these variables.

Keychain: http://www.funtoo.org/Keychain

Hope this helps

Jon Morehouse
@jonmorehouse